PRC named University of Santo Tomas (UST) as the top performing school in the January 2015 Architect Licensure Examination as per Commission Resolution No. 2010-547 series of 2010. UST got 83.42 percent passing rate or 161 out of 193 passed the exam.
The performance of schools in the January 2015 Architect board exam in alphabetical order as per R.A. 8981 otherwise known as PRC Modernization Act of 2000 Section 7(m) "To monitor the performance of schools in licensure examinations and publish the results thereof in a newspaper of national circulation" is as follows:
LIST OF SUCCESSFUL EXAMINEES: See results here:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on February 5, 6 & 9, 2015. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the mass oathtaking of the successful examinees in the said licensure examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER