Thursday, May 14, 2015
ChaseRobin Engineering Solutions Summit: Hands-On 3D LiDAR Scanning and Point Cloud Processing Seminar Workshop
12:13 PM Rey Gabitan No comments
This is the Philippine's workshop of its kind; combining practical hands-on use of FARO Focus 3D X330 (and possibly FARO Freestyle!) and actual software processing of the point cloud data output using sophisticated and specialized software applications by Bentley Systems, the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. very first
In collaboration with our partners, expect these during the event:
From Bentley Systems:
1. Hands-on software processing (Bentley Microstation, Descartes, InRoads) for .3D modeling and terrain modeling
2. Bentley insight into the state of the world's infrastructure and their portfolio offer every development cycle; from planning to operations. hundreds of solution applications
3. The Bentley Advantage.
4. Find out about the recently launched .Bentley CONNECT Edition
5. Learn how to leverage Bentley LEARN.
6. SiteOps - newly-acquired by Bentley, the only SaaS application of its kind in the world, that provides Site Optioneering.
From Sea and Land Technologies Pte Ltd (SALT) of Singapore:
1. hands-on use and applications FARO Focus 3D X330
2. New FARO products including FARO Freestyle
3. Ground Penetrating Radars (GPRs) from Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc. (GSSI)
4. Find out about other LiDAR Systems from Optech LiDAR and Imaging Systems
5. SALT's: marine hydrography, autonomous underwater vehicles (Remus AUVs), ROVs, robotics, water and environment monitoring, etc. portfolio of specialized instruments
In line with our mission, this event will provide you with the technical knowledge of the 3D LiDAR Scanning package widely used around the world along with the applications of the technology, whichever industry you are currently at.
With the ASEAN integration just around the corner, THIS is your chance to keep up and be at par with our ASEAN neighbors.
The 2-day event will be held onat the PSSC Auditorium, Commonwealth Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City. May 21 and 22, 2015
Friday, May 8, 2015
12:34 AM Rey Gabitan No comments
CCD announces the schedule for the review classes for the architecture board exams for January 2016. The review classes consist of the basic review (comprehensive consisting of all subjects in the exam), design review (with focus on Rule 7&8 of the NBCP and estimating), and the refresher class (consisting of review of common questions given in the board exams for all subjects).
Here is the schedule:
Here is the schedule:
The Basic Comprehensive Class consists of 40 sessions: (PhP 8,500.00)
MWF Class (Section B1) - 6pm - 9pm
- starts August 3, 2015 up to Nov. 27, 2015
Saturday Class (Section B2) - 8am - 6pm
- starts August 8, 2015 up to Nov. 28, 2015
Saturday Class (Section B3) - 8am - 6pm
- starts August 15, 2015 - Dec. 5, 2015
The Design Class consists of 6 Sunday sessions: (PhP 3,500.00)
Section D1 - 9am - 4pm
- July 26, Aug. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Section D2 - 9am - 4pm
- Aug. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Sep. 6
Section D3 - 9am - 4pm
- Sep. 6, 14, 20, 27, Oct. 4, 11
Section D4 - 9am - 4pm
- Sep. 14, 20, 27, Oct. 4, 11, 18
Section D5 - 9am - 4pm
- Oct. 18, 25, Nov. 9, 15, 22, 29
Section D6 - 9am - 4pm
- Nov. 9, 15, 22, 29, Dec. 6, 13
Section D7 - 9am - 4pm
- Dec. 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20
Refresher Class consists of 11 sessions: (PhP 3,500.00)
Section R-1 - Dec. 12 - 22, 2015
Section R-2 - Dec. 20 - 29, 2015
Section R-3 - Dec. 27, 2015 - Jan. 6, 2016
Section R-4 - Jan. 3 - 10, 2016
Early Bird Discounts and Packages at lower rates available. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. If you will enroll online, email email@example.com for payment details.