The Philippine Institute of Environmental Planners (PIEP), in partnership with the National Commission for Culture and Arts (NCCA), invites you to a Seminar-Workshop at the Bohol Tropics Resort, Tagbilaran City, on 23 – 24 October 2014. The theme of the Seminar-Workshop is TEAMING-UP AMONG BARANGAYS FOR TOURISM REBUILDING AND DISASTER RISK PREPAREDNESS. It aims to initiate cooperation among the barangays of Bohol, as a method of rebuilding its tourism sector and attaining sustainability after the 2013 earthquake.
The two-day Seminar-Worshop will have the following schedule:
First day: October 23, 2014, Starting at 9 am:
· Bohol after the 2013 Earthquake: Lessons Learned in the light of Tourism
· Planning Smarter and Building Back Better for Tourism: Some Evidence from Around the Globe
· Literature in Tourism Planning and Development: An Innovative Approach
· Ecomuseum and Bohol’s Tourism Potentials
· Heritage Sites of Bohol: Their Future Impacts on Tourism
· Strategy for Rebuilding Tourism with Disaster Preparedness: Teaming-Up among Barangays and workshop
Second day: October 24, 2014 Starting at 9:00 a.m.
· Sustainable Tourism for Bohol Barangays within a Global Setting and workshop
· Marketing Bohol’s Tourism: Big or Small and the Know-Hows and workshop
Limited slots only. Reservations will be first come first serve. Please call Ms. Arlene Ty , Tel 9209705 or mobile# 09178316694. Or, send an email to email@example.com.