Cognizant of the need to improve our frontline services, the Professional Regulation Commission has developed and implemented the Online Application System. The system enables applicants for licensure examinations to apply online, anytime and anywhere and take the licensure examination at the PRC testing centers indicated in their Application Forms.
For more information about the PRC Online Application System, you may contact the Application Division at tel. no. 3101027 Monday to Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm), except holidays. The PRC Central Office is located at P. Paredes St. cor. N. Reyes St., Sampaloc, Manila.
1. Original and photocopies of Transcript of Records with Special Order and Date of Graduation, with scanned pictures and with remarks “FOR BOARD EXAMINATION PURPOSES ONLY”. Graduates of government schools and institutions/programs accredited by recognized accredited agencies under the FAAP are exempted from SO. Graduates of New Schools/Degree Programs must submit School Recognition and/or Permit to Operate.
2. Original and photocopy of NSO-issued Birth Certificate (if NSO copy is not clear, bring copy from the Local Civil Registrar)
3. For married females, original and photocopies of NSO-issued Marriage Contract (if NSO copy is not clear, bring copy from Local Civil Registrar)
4. Two (2) passport-size colored pictures with white background and complete name tag
5. Current Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
6. Other specific requirements as required by the Commission or the Professional Regulatory Board.
Click HERE for the Documentary Requirements to the Respiratory Therapists Licensure Examination.
How to Apply
Before filling out your application form, please take time to read the following instructions and tips:
1. Accomplish the one-page application form by filling out all of the blank fields in the application form. Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required. Submission will not be successful until all required fields are properly accomplished.
- Use the scrollbar to select the desired option (ex. name of examination, date, place, etc.)
- Click the magnifier Search icon to search for specific information such as city/municipality, school name and degree/course. When the search result is shown, click on the desired information to select the same. Use simple keywords when searching (ex. to seach for Don Mariano Marcos State University-Bambang Campus, type "mariano" or "bambang").
- Dates are entered in a specific format "mm/dd/yyyy" (ex. date of birth "01/30/1980")
- For applicants without a middle name, just key in a period (.)
- For SPLBE applicants without Cedula, you may use your passport number.
2. When the encoding is completed, click the Save button, and then OK. A notification message will appear on screen confirming that you have successfully submitted your application. A similar notification will be sent to your email (if you provided your email address).
3. Proceed to the nearest PRC Office and present all the documentary requirements for assessment, payment of prescribed fees and issuance of Notice of Admission (NOA), BEFORE the deadline for application.
Terms and Conditions
Because the PRC would like to serve you better, we are bringing one of our services on the Net–the PRC Online Application System. The OAS website provides service to you, subject to the following Terms and Conditions, which may be updated by the PRC from time to time without prior notice. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions any time at this site. Please read this page carefully. By using this site, you are indicating your conformity to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Previous data entries will be automatically cancelled if you have multiple data entries.
Processing and payment of application should be made on or before the deadline. No application shall be accepted after the deadline.
Non-appearance during examination shall mean forfeiture of payment.
I have read and fully understood the instructions and I fully agree with the terms and conditions governing the Professional Regulation Commission's online application for licensure examination.
What to do after filing an application for examination
Examination day preparations
General instructions to examinees
Identification sheet, Answer sheet
Prohibited acts inside the examination room
The following basic documents must be submitted by all applicants:
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (with or without scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only”)
- Photocopy of Valid Passport
- Four (4) passport-size pictures with complete name-tag in white background
Original copies of the above-mentioned documents shall be presented to members of the PRC Examination Team for validation upon the latter’s arrival at the examination venues.
In addition to the basic documents, applicants must also submit the following to the Professional Regulatory Board (PRB) – Specific Original Documents:
- Accomplished logbook for Diversified Experience for local/overseas experience (certified by mentor-architect) and/or Certificate of Related Work Experience for overseas experience signed by the employer(s) for a minimum of 3,840 hours. Scanned copies shall be submitted through email to the Board of Architecture for conditional approval.
- Updated PRC ID of mentor, PTR, IAPOA
- Affidavit must be signed and sealed by Architect-mentor
For Registered Master Electricians:
- Certificate of experience on prescribed form (PRC Form No.104) certified and signed by REE/RME/PEE and Certification from the Company
For Certified Public Accountants:
- Certificate of Completion for refresher course if applicable. Repeaters shall submit proof of most recent exams taken (NOA, O.R.)
- BSN graduates under CMO No.14 S 2009 – Certificate of Undertaking signed by the Dean and Registrar, duly notarized
- BSN graduates under CMO No.30 S 2001 – Original copy of the Summary of Related Learning Experience (RLE) and original copy of the O.R.-D.R. cases in the new format
- Basic Documents
- If applicant had not taken the Dentist Licensure Examination for five years and up – 6-month Refresher Course Certificate
- If applicant had failed for three times – 6-month Refresher Course Certificate
For Master Plumbers:
- For licensed or graduates of BSCE, BS Architecture, BSME, BS Sanitary Engineering and BS Mining Engineering – Transcript of Records and Photocopy of Valid Passport
- For Registered Electrical Engineers (REE) or graduate of BS Electrical Engineering – 5 years of experience as Master Plumbers, Transcript of Records, Photocopy of REE if Registered Electrical Engineer
- For High School Graduates – 5 years of experience as Master Plumber, High School Diploma and Photocopy of Valid Passport
Examination fees shall be paid and remitted by the applicant/examinee through the designated Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) Overseas Remittance Offices (OROs).